Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Image result for Miss peregrine home for peculiar
My Favourite Scene
By: Halaiano


Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children is an fantasy movie. It is about a boy who had special eyes that none of the others had, this boy could see the monsters. These types of monster were after the loops.

My favourite part in the movie was the end, when Jake and the other children went to rescue Miss Peregrine, Barron changed himself into Jake so the children would be confused. Everything about him was the same, but there was one huge difference- his special eyes that Barron never had. Jake then saw a monster behind Barron and said I have powers that you don’t have. The monster than attacked and killed  Barron then Jake shot the monster in the head with a crossbow.

It was a really interesting movie, It wasn’t my favourite movie of all time except that end part was stuck in my head, I hope they do make another sequel for me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment