Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Haliano-Pt England Reserve

So today our school got ready to go to see the waka at the Pt England Reserve, I was so excited as all the other classes were, but one thing that was exhausted for me was that we didn't go onto the bus. The only class that went on the bus was room 3&4, while the whole school was walking it was so hot, while we where walking all you hear is people chating and chating, my legs were so bone-tired that it was gonna sleep.

Later on when we were walking we saw the waka, it was so shocking, I could not believe it, meanwhile we where nearly there, Then we got there, I got excited and looked around it was so surprising that the other school came to watch with us. Their was so many school, it was like more than one thousand, meanwhile the show started it was so cool but later on another waka came everyone was like ohhhh, then we sang a song I was taking picture and videoing.

Then Mrs Burk asked me if I wanted to go back to school and I said yes, Later on we were at school, that was one of the best thing I have seen in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haliano, it was a very special event and I am so pleased you got to be part of it.
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete