Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Haliano-Onomatopoeia

OUCH!! The soccer ball came flying straight to me I tried to think of a way to kick the ball back. I was 9 years of age when I tried out for the junior all whites it was so exciting! We were at the stadium people cheering and shouting. That was the best time in my life.

When we were at the stadium we were versing the South African. They were kind of good they and good skills but one person did a rainbow it was so awesome then I slide tackle him. I got the ball and kick it to ronaldo my best friend ronaldo skilled everyone on their team. I was so empress then he did a rabona and shot the ball and got a point we all started cheering him and shouting and screaming Nice Shot!!

It was on last point who ever gets last point wins so we all planned something than the game started BEEP!! I ran so fast and then roulette a person in the other team and did a long kick to Kaka then Kaka kicked it to Neyma. Neyma did the rainbow over the person in the other team and fake kick to the Ronaldo then Neyma skilled a person in the other side and then kicked it to the goal. The goal keeper nip the ball he nearly got the ball but then it goal we all shouted, screamed and yelled YAY WE WON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment