Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

My holiday story

In the holiday I went to AMF and at ten pin bowling I went with my four friends cause I got payed heaps of money from my cousins and family cause i did the hula with my sister and cousins and i was so embarrass so I did not care and I just sticked together with my sisters.

Also when I went with my four friends to the AMF we played mostly the basketball one when the ball rolls down and we have to throw the ball into the hoop also then we went to the ten pin bowling and I was so good that I got heaps of strike and they were pretty worst I think.

Then after the ten pin bowling I went to this game when you have to spin it and get the bonus and I got the bonus and it was 300 hundreds points so that means that I get 300 hundreds tickets cause it was a bonus later on we kept playing on till we got 10,00 tickets and it was like about evening we went to get the helicopter and had a little play with it.

Then we went over to Burger king and had a feed and it tasted so nice that my mouth was filled with all kinds of flavour.







No comments:

Post a Comment