Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork By Halaiano


Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork

Have a look at the artwork’s in classroom.
Choose one which is your favourite to critique.

Please be honest, don’t just choose your best friend’s for friendship sake, choose someone’s artwork that shows quality, contrast, boldness and originality


Whose artwork do you like the most?
My favourite is patrick because my favourite colour is yellow and blue and I like it because he traced his head perfect and it looks like him.


Why did you choose this person’s artwork?
Because it’s perfectly done and he took his time and made no smudges.


What would you do next time to ensure your artwork is just as good?
I will use different colours like Patrick and use less blue and use some different colourful colours next time.


If you were going to give this person a rating out of ten what would you give it and why?
I will give 10|10 to Patrick because his art great and lovely and neat and I like how he traced his head perfectly around.

No comments:

Post a Comment